Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB

Friday, January 29, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I must say, I opened my Ps3 and was tickled with giddy!! I dont want to give the wrong impression, so to recap I have been a gamer since Ps1 (this is not to say I didnt play nintendo) when I was a child; but I feel you dont truly become a real gamer until you have grown up, had a family and, still continue to play game consoles on a frequent basis.
That said I have owned Ps1,Ps2,Xbox,Xbox 360 and now the Ps3. Most of us have had systems up to this point the Xbox 360 and the Ps3.

It is at this point when many must choose because price and quality are all in question. As I stated I have owned 2 Xbox360,s. Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed playing the 360 very much and sold my first one simply because I got bored with it, note it worked perfectly for over a year. But boredom from not playing my games prompted me to by another one and I again had a good time, but shortly after the the year service agreement ran out (2 and a half months to be exact) I got the RROD. I am disgusted to say the least.

However there has been light at the end of the tunnel, that light was the Ps3. I am impressed with its design, the look, the feel, THE QUIET operation of the system. It is trully elegant. I have not felt a sense of caraftsmanship since the Ps2 and this goes above and beyond. Metal Gear dont even get me started, simply put jaw dropping. I am disappointed I didnt just buy the Ps3 in the first place then, I could have backward compatability but I'll live without it!!

To sum this review up, If you are wondering which system to buy my choice is PS3 hands down, there is no contest in which system is the best. If you are like me you have all read the specs and such of each of the systems, we all know which one offers what, and it is safe to say the Xbox 360 is a flawed design and is in fact holding back the capabilities of the PS3. Its like a quality colonge or a cheap imitation, do you want to smell good or like a cheap copy of something. I hope this review can shed some light on those of you with RROD from xbox 360 and those of you still deciding, good luck and happy gaming.
Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply