PlayStation 3 80GB Top Quality

Monday, January 4, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I bought this as a birthday present for my husband. Shortly after purchasing this, his 360 died. Since we live overseas (US military) it's taking an age to get the 360 fixed. How convenient that I bought the PS3!

Thus far the PS3 has been excellent. Personally, I find the PS3 to be superior in almost every area compared to the 360. It's quieter, the menus are well thought out, there are significantly less bugs, DVD/bluray player, free online service, a nice online game selection, HDMI plug (just need to purchase the cables), and much much better looks. ;)

My only real complaint is the game selection. It simply isn't as good as the 360 in the US. However, I'm confident as the next year progresses more games for the PS3 will come out. (And fortunately many companies are releasing games cross platform now too!)

HOWEVER, shame on Amazon.com for the packaging they used! (Or lack of it.) When purchasing a 400$ item I expect it to be packaged with care. Instead I get a box that's twice the size of the item and with so little bubble wrap that I can hear the PS3 sliding around inside (audible thump and all!). Because of the difference in box and item, the box was partially crushed too.

Consider buying this through a different company if you want your item packaged correctly.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Top Quality"

Leave a Reply