PlayStation 3 80GB Right now

Saturday, January 23, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


The "Great Configuration, Great Console" review (Brad Schmidt) sold me on this console. (Thanks Brad)

PS2 compatibility was not an issue for me - I don't have a PS2, and can't see myself buying PS2 games (even though they can be a lot cheaper). I didn't buy a PS3 to play lower-res PS2 games.

I don't see the fewer USB ports as an issue - I only rarely use one to charge my controller.

I was actually amused by Brad's comments about how this PS3 runs cooler and thus quieter than previous PS3s. I actually think this PS3 is fairly loud - so I guess I'd be hating a different PS3!

The Blu-Ray capabilities is one of the features that sold me, considering how expensive a stand-alone BR player costs.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Right now"

Leave a Reply