Save PlayStation 3 80GB

Sunday, January 10, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I have owned an Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Elite System Console Includes 120GB Hard Drive for over a year and a PS3 Playstation 3 80GB for several months. This review is a short comparison. I prefer playing games on either console over my PC.

Xbox 360
Pros:
- more games available
- prefer the controller (not a major difference)
Cons:
- unable to play Blu-ray movies
- concerned about red ring of death
- produces so much heat that I cannot use it in summer (it is like a space-heater)
- the loud fan is annoying
- there is a fee for multi-player

PS3
Pros:
- plays Blu-ray HD movies
- produces much less heat
- quiet
- free multi-player
Cons:
- not as many games available yet
- prefer the Xbox controller

I generally prefer the PS3 by a wide margin. Unfortunately, at this time, one almost needs both to play the best games.

My suggestion to Microsoft is to include a Blu-ray player, fix the red ring of death, improve the hardware so that it uses less energy & is quiet, and make multi-player free.

My suggestion to Sony is to improve the design of the controller and make more games available.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Save PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply