PlayStation 3 80GB Order Now

Friday, January 1, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I bought a PS3 and after all was said and done I had spent about 600 dollars. The console worked for about 8 months. The console started freezing up and the just stopped reading games and Blu rays all together. I called playstation and they offered to replace it with a refurbished one which I was totally happy with. I recieved the new console fairly quickly. That console broke about a week after we had it, so the sent me another refurbished one .... then that one didnt work .... so after about 3 hours in hold time on the phone with sony and 3 days off work so I could be there to sign for UPS .... I still dont have a working playstation. Sonys customer service is awful! VERY DISSAPOINTED!!Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Order Now"

Leave a Reply