Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Friday, January 29, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Alright, I'm not a huge gamer so I got the PS3 mainly because of its blu-ray drive. Of course, the fact that it was a gaming console made it all the more worthwhile. Bluray has been fantastic and I can't go back to DVDs now because of the "low" quality. The PS3 is a great movie player, it's playback quality is smooth and I don't have any complaints at all.

While playing bluray movies it is easy to navigate through all the menus and I've experienced no hiccups or slowdowns. I might recommend getting the sony bluray remote if you don't want to use the game controller, it's not the most intuitive for movie playback.

People have said PS3's are noisy but even during the quietest movie scenes I could hardly hear the unit.

Another bonus is its ability to connect to your computer on the network and play movies. When I'm lazy it's nice to not have to go upstairs to get the laptop and instead just access the laptop through the PS3. There's additional software you have to buy but I think it's worth it.

Hooked up via HDMI -> DVI connection with no problems. Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply