PlayStation 3 80GB Right now

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


This is my very first playstation I ever bought and its so amazing on what you can do on this system. Besides the obvious things you can do such as playing PS3 games and watching Blu-rays or DVDs, you can do much more with it. You can browse the internet. I watch youtube videos on there and other websites. (Though, you can't listen to music from myspace). You can also hook up a USB flash drive to it and look at pictures or listen to mp3 and some videos. Just think of it as a powerful portable computer.

It is also able to connect to a wireless router. Make things more convenient if you have a wireless router (which I don't).

Anyway, I bought this PS3 in October 2008 and been using it almost every day. So far, no problems. By the way, you may want to keep the system in a well ventilated area. If you put it inside a TV shelf, make sure you keep the doors open when you are using it. Like all other electronics, they do generate heat.

Some fine prints you may want to know about this particular PS3 80gb system: IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PS2 GAMES. I think it is compatible with ps1 games, but it cleary states its not compatible with PS2. I don't own any previous PS games, so it doesn't matter to me.

By the way, I've been watching many blu-rays in the past few weeks, and I'm a bit disappointed. With a DVD, the picture takes up the whole screen. With blu-ray, there's a top and bottom black bar, similar to a Widescreen DVD. I own a Sony Bravia KDL46W3000 and I expected blu-ray movies to take up the whole screen.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Right now"

Leave a Reply