Order PlayStation 3 80GB

Thursday, January 7, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


The Ps3 offers mind blowing gaming and I love it. One of the big upsides is the whisper quiet system. I own an xbox 360 and know thats about as loud as you can get. I got it with 4 Blu-Rays and the 80GB for [...]. Dualshock is good but not as good as the Xbox 360's controller to me. I think I'll put in a USB hub since the 80GB has only two ports. Though not as easy to use as 360 the CrossBar has many more features than that of the 360. If your considering buying a xbox 360, don't! This system can play Blu-Rays and has a high HDD capacity that can be upgraded to 320GB(as little as [...]) or 500GB(around [...]). Love al the things that can be put on it(another OS, music, video, Internet browser(a bit slow), pictures) Another upside is that the gaming community is much improved and much more friendly than 360's. There are very few PS3 network people that cuss. When I play 360 it is more like a hate room than a game room. Love the free network membership(you can make 8 accounts). Only thing about online is you can't pay to change your name once you make it(it's set in stone) Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Order PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply