Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB

Sunday, January 17, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Got this for over a month now and i've been enjoying the PS3 a lot. I bought it mainly as a bluray player to go along with my 52" Samsung 550.
I can say i really enjoy true HD experience. Not only does the PS3 do 1080p video but also true HD audio partnered ofcourse with a compatible home theater system. The PS3 does so much more besides games, i was surprised i can stream (using WMP11 or Tversity) tons of my photos, videos and music from my PC and watch in on the big screen TV without copying over the files on its hard drive. My wife now really enjoys viewing all our photos/videos stored in my PC with it's 500GB external hard drive. I've downloaded a bunch of videos and demos on the Playstation network and the 80GB hard drive is more than enough to accommodate all my downloads. I think i still have more than half hard drive space available. I had concerns as well about PS3s overheating and fans being noisy but with this current model PS3 80GB i've never had any issues with heat nor noise and i've watched 3 bluray movies one time and never had any issues. The PS3 browser is a good plus as well although limited but you can do your normal surfing stuff including watching Youtube videos. The new 2.50 update fixed some of the Flash enabled websites and some sites load properly now. The folding home and Life are nice additions too although i seldom use it. I've read that the PS3 can now stream movies from Netflix as well which i haven't tried. If that is the case it's going be another big plus for me since i have a netflix account. I bought a Wii (walked in Bestbuy and there are tons of Wii's, just decided to get one because i had a hard time finding one before) after a week i got the PS3 and it took about a few days before i opened it up. When i did, it just sat there and was rarely used. The playstation 3 has already taken most of my time when i'm on it and there are just so much stuff i can do with it as i mentioned above. Overall, i'm very happy with it as a Bluray player, some games (Live 09 and GT4Pro) and a few more other stuff it can do. It's a great price too at $399 although i got it practically for free using my workplace recognition award gift certificates.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply