PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality

Thursday, January 14, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I own both a 360 and a PS3. I have no preference towards MS or Sony in general (i.e. I'm not a "fanboy" of either). I've seen enough evidence of games for both systems so far that the 360 does have a noticeable edge on graphics for games that are released for both systems. But PS3-only titles like Uncharted, GT5, and MGS are stunning. I'm sure in time dual-system titles will look equally good on the PS3. I mainly bought the PS3 for its Blu-Ray capabilities and for the PS3-only titles. Cannot wait for God of War!!!

This unit is very quiet and despite temporary graphic shortcomings (game developer's faults though) this is very cool. No slide-out tray for discs, eject and power buttons are sleek and sense pressure instead of clicking up and down. Blu-Rays look good to me, but I haven't owned any other BR player so I can't compare.

I'm not sure what else to say about it that hasn't already been said. It's a very high quality piece of equipment and has/will have some great exclusive titles.

Do yourself a favor. Don't agonize over which system to get (360 or PS3). Get them both!Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Best Quality"

Leave a Reply