PlayStation 3 80GB Review

Tuesday, January 5, 2010 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


PlayStation 3 80GB I recently upgraded my home entertainment center and wanted to add a BluRay player to the mix. No matter what I read about all of the players out there the Sony PS3 seemed to be the most reliable, best overall player. I can confirm that it is true!! You will get regular updates via the built in wireless connection (if you have a wireless router) and Blu Ray movies are playing glitch free.
I never planned on using this for the game portion but my girlfriend picked up Gran Turismo 5 Prologue... yes I am now addicted (and a little ticked off because she's better then me at it).

I know some audio/home theater people would rather have a traditional looking BluRay player but I can tell you to break out of the box and get this thing, you won't be disappointed.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Review"

Leave a Reply