Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Friday, December 4, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I have been playing video games for more than 20 years. My first gaming console was the Nintendo Entertainment System. Since then, I have owned SNES; N64; Game Cube; XBOX; XBOX 360; PS1; PS2; and now, a PS3. IAfter extensive gameplay on this generation's gaming consoles, I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with the leap off the cliff with the quality assurance of the consoles and games.
I purchased the whole HDTV/HDMI/PS3 package. The PS3 60 GB was working fine until I played Fallout 3. After hours of frustrating glitches; game freezes; unresponsive controllers; heavy audio static; system resets and crashes, my first PS3 wouldn't read Fallout 3. The problem became so bad the system will no longer read any disc. Since it's out of warranty, I am kind of screwed. I went ahead and purchased a newer model of the PS3 80 GB. I have also tried six copies of the game, all with the same painstaking results.
All Sony Technical Assistance could offer me was a replacement. I'm sorry, but that won't be enough. Why is it that I have to send in a brand new PS3, not even a week old, in to be replaced? The same thing happened with Microsoft and my XBOX 360. I had thought when I was purchasing a PS3, I was escaping the system freezes and substandard customer service. Well, I was dead wrong. I never had these issues with previous generation consoles.
Now I'll be out of a PS3 for another two weeks. What happens if Fallout 3 doesn't play, then? Neither Sony or Bethesda will claim responsibility for releasing bugged software/hardware.
Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply