PlayStation 3 80GB Right now

Thursday, December 31, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I have owned my PS3 for about a month and just love it. I use it for both Blu-Ray movies as well as gaming and in both aspects it performs flawlessly. Setting up the unit and making little tweaks and settings took a little time, but nothing out of the ordinary. My only complaint is the lack of PS2 compatability because I have a lot of PS2 games, but oh well, I still have my PS2 player and it works just fine. I would like to see the prices of games come down a little, same with Blu-Ray movies, but I guess the more people purchase these units prices will hopefully come down. Overall-Very satisfied with this unit!Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "PlayStation 3 80GB Right now"

Leave a Reply