Buying PlayStation 3 80GB

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


well.. I'm only giving it 3 stars because mine gave up the ghost. I bought mine here at Amazon because I wouldnt have to pay my 6% state sales tax and free shipping.
It crapped out after only 2 weeks. No picture and no sound. I was playing Bioshock the night before and shut it down like normal. The next day I turned it on and nothing happened. I'm a 44 year old adult so it wasn't abused.
I went through Amazons easy return process. I chose refund instead of exchange so that I could reorder a new one and get it shipped out immediatly. Hopefully this one will last alot longer. My PS2 fatboy lasted for years and it still worked when I sold it on Ebay.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Buying PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply