Discount PlayStation 3 80GB

Sunday, December 6, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


You can see where I live and I have no HD TV. On the other hand, I got PS3 because I was PS2 and PS1 owner/fan and still am.

If Wii is better, almost genius-designed and fastest selling, PS3 has best performances considering graphics and technology and has more diverse games.

There is no GTA IV or Tekken or Final Fantasy for Wii, although I love Nintendo dearly and even Wii Sport rules.

XboX 360 is cheaper, but XboX 360 has horrible d-pad and games cost equal for Sony 3 and XboX 360. Sony 3 is third Sony console and Sony means hi quality. Even on standard, not HD TV, Sony 3 looks waaay much better than XboX 360. I am just waiting for Ico 3 and HD TV price drop to see what PS3 can really do.Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Discount PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply