Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Plenty of reviews have been written about the PS3. I'm not going to bore you with another review. I love my PS3. It is really good with Blu-Ray movies and the two video games I've bought so far have been amazing.

I only want to warn you that the PS3 does NOT come with an HDMI CABLE. If you want the best picture, you need an HDMI cable. This is about another [...]and another trip to the store, if you're like me.

Also, if you have a surround sound with a fiber optic port, you'll want to get a fiber optic cable for the audio. This is way better sound as well. The fiber optic cable will run you about [...].Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Cheapest PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply