Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB

Thursday, December 3, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Can't express how much I love this machine.

For the past few months I've been eying all three systems, the Wii, Xbox 360 and yes the PS3. Finally, these past holiday season I just had to pull the trigger. Never looked back since. Now don't get me wrong each of the systems have their pros and cons, but my reasoning for choosing the PS3 was simply all the functionality it had to offer.

Whether I felt like being a rock-star on guitar hero world tour or crashing on the couch to watch a blu-ray movie with the family this system has it all and then some. Every movie and game I've played on this system has just blown me away. A definite must own all-in-one. You won't be disappointed.
Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Where To Buy PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply