Low Price PlayStation 3 80GB

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


I probably shouldn't have written this review because I won't tell you anything that you can't read below but I just received my system a few days ago and I am so excited I feel, like Ron Burgundy, like shouting my love from a mountain-top.

I was never big on video games (exceptions: Grand Theft Auto; Bioshock; Handful of others) and I can't tell you how this system compares to other video game consoles (although I think all will agree that the games on this system look the best by far). All I can tell you is that GTA and CoD and every other game I've played on this system looks great and is tremendous fun. The blu-rays look amazing, the blu-ray's upward conversion makes your old dvds look fantastic and if you upgrade to 320 or 500 (as I did) GB, it's basically a fully functioning computer as well (web browsing could be more user-friendly, but playing movies, music, and storing photos are mostly what people are going to use this thing for).

So... computer, blu-ray player, cd player, video game console for $400 (+ your upgrades, I probably spent another $100 with $80 going to the hard drive upgrade). It's basically the greatest thing ever made (along with the iPod and Kindle). Just add TV.

One word of advice: Make sure you buy the 5400 rpm hard drives when you upgrade (and you'll likely want to).Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Low Price PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply