Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 by Migo | Posted in , , , , ,


Not sure if I can add something which others have not stated already. I got my item in the time frame they mentioned. It was in good condition although I was a bit underwhelmed by the packaging(i.e. the retail , not speaking about amazon box) The console is heavier than it looks and is fairly wide at its highest curve.
I could not fix it in my pretty thin slot cabinet. Works perfectly well as of now, have been using it mostly for watching Blu-Ray movies, though did buy Heavenly Sword and Uncharted Drakes Fortune games(exclusive to PS3). I also own a 360 which gets most of my gaming time(gamerscore is the reason I go to it,almost exclusively). You also get Home with it(requires an Internet connection to download and use), though I am not a big fan tbh.
Since it uses bluetooth to connect to its controller and pretty much anything else(includes keyboard and mouse)your normal universal remotes wont work with it which is its biggest con I guess. Also, the on screen menu for watching movies is really bad(tiny icons & text describing them is not with the icon itself).Get more detail about PlayStation 3 80GB.

No Responses to "Shop For PlayStation 3 80GB"

Leave a Reply